Are you interested in honing your professional skills and providing services that benefit independent brokers and ultimately lead consumers to purchase the right life insurance for their needs? Join the creative and talented team at Brokers Alliance, and you can do all this while honing your professional skills.
Applicants should enjoy the challenges and seek the benefits of working in an environment characterized by a high level of activity, motivational atmosphere, and vibrant office culture offering opportunities for skills acquisition and growth within the profession. A leading insurance brokerage company offering an array of life insurance and annuity products and services.
Administrative Specialist can vary depending on the duties and divisions. These division include commissions, contracting, and case management support.
Contracting Specialist Job Description
- Serves as point-of-contact for agencies and agents for contract-related matters
- Processes contracts for agencies and agents
- Provides limited support for online contract service, SureLC
- Maintains data records related to down-line contracts
- Assist Life Insurance Agents with finalizing Life Insurance contracts
- Contact customers, agents, clients, and other agencies to complete necessary paperwork, obtain information, etc
Commissions Specialist Job Description
- Research agent commission questions
- Process Agency to Agency overrides
- Agent and Recruiter Percentages
- Process commissions
- Email agents and recruiters their statements
Case Manager Support Specialist Job Description
- Enter Applications
- Order Medical Requirements
- Check Carrier Websites for Direct Business and Enter into AMS
- Update AMS with APS Follow-Up Notes
- Proficiency with technology like Microsoft Office and Google Office Suite.
- Insurance industry experience preferred
- Type above 50 WPM
- Minimum 1+ years relevant work experience.
- High school education or equivalent required
Salary: 30-40K annually (Salary commensurate with experience)
In return for your efforts, you will be rewarded in spades by receiving outstanding benefits, including paid vacation, health insurance (with vision and dental!), short- and long-term disability insurance, and a comprehensive 401(k) match retirement plan. Free lunches on occasion, unlimited premium Nespresso coffee, and memorable after-hours staff bonding events are a few of the additional perks you’ll enjoy. The career boost and room for growth that come with working for the Brokers Alliance brand cannot be overstated. We’re the best at what we do. And if you think you’re the best candidate for this job, we want your application!
Thank you for your interest. Please complete the fields below and click "Submit".