Insurance Case Manager
Are you interested in honing your professional skills and providing services that benefit independent brokers and ultimately lead consumers to purchase the right life insurance for their needs? Join the creative and talented team at Brokers Alliance, and you can do all this while honing your professional skills.
Applicants should enjoy the challenges and seek the benefits of working in an environment characterized by a high level of activity, motivational atmosphere, and vibrant office culture offering opportunities for skills acquisition and growth within the profession. A leading insurance brokerage company offering an array of life insurance and annuity products and services.
Position description summary: The primary responsibility of a Case Manager maintains primary ownership of Life Insurance cases during the underwriting process which requires engaging in frequent communication and coordination between life insurance agents, life insurance carriers, and internal resources. Responsible for setting their agent's expectations appropriately and providing a World Class Customer Service experience throughout the process. As a case manager, you will be able to lead your own caseload of clients through conducting assessments, designing intervention plans, writing goals, training staff, and updating client's progress.
- Minimum 5+ years Insurance Industry Application Processing experience required
- BA/BS degree or industry training preferred
- Must have solid computer skills for maintaining database
- Must have excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with internal/external contacts and customers
- Sound analytical skills, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- High school education required
Salary commensurate with experience, $50,000 - $70,000
Benefits include paid vacation, health/vision/dental insurance, short/long term disability, and 401K match.
Thank you for your interest. Please complete the fields below and click "Submit".