Brokers Alliance is one of the largest independent insurance marketing organizations in the country. As an Agent Relationship Manager, your responsibilities will be to recruit and support independent insurance and financial professionals all across the country. ARM's will have an array of exclusive and proprietary insurance products, mainstream Life Insurance and Annuity products, as well as proprietary marketing programs to recruit advisors with and help them grow their practices. With Brokers Alliance there is no glass ceiling. Our Agent Relationship Managers will have growth opportunities to become Senior Managers, handling multi-million dollar books of business with uncapped income potential! Join Brokers Alliance today and build a successful career to help you reach your personal and financial goals!
- High school education or equivalent training
- One year sales and/or cold calling/appointment setting required
- Must have solid computer skills for maintaining database
- Must have excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with internal/external contacts and customers
- Sound analytical skills, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Display a positive, can do attitude
- Understand the importance of the product
Examples of duties:
- Qualifying leads, updating prospective client database and supporting the sales activities for products and services via telephone
- Develop new prospects by reviewing and calling available prospective customers from internal and external resources
- Identify all sales opportunities
- Set appointments
- Communicating via telephone with prospects in the company database and developing sales pipeline
- Building and maintaining records of prospecting interactions
- Provides outstanding Customer Service
- 50K+ in Salary and Commission
(The goal for all Sales Representatives is to become a licensed agent after 90 days at which point commissions can be earned)
In return for your efforts, you will be rewarded in spades by receiving outstanding benefits, including paid vacation, health insurance (with vision and dental!), short- and long-term disability insurance, and a comprehensive 401(k) match retirement plan. Free lunches on occasion, unlimited premium Nespresso coffee, and memorable after-hours staff bonding events are a few of the additional perks you’ll enjoy. The career boost and room for growth that come with working for the Brokers Alliance brand cannot be overstated. We’re the best at what we do. And if you think you’re the best candidate for this job, we want your application!
Thank you for your interest. Please complete the fields below and click "Submit".