Accounting & Commissions Specialist
Accounting & Commissions Specialist. I deal with the money coming in and going out.
I was born in Europe but I grew up in Northern California. My mother’s side of the family is from West Africa and my dad’s side is from Michigan. Both of my parents work in the legal field.
When I got my Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Mathematics after one of my high school teachers said I couldn’t because I was a girl. I sent him pictures of my diplomas after graduation.
If I feel that I have done my work to the best of my ability and can leave the office without worrying about tomorrow.
Michael Chrichton. He’s written some of my favorite books.
- Take cooking classes in France
- Shark encounter (in a safety cage, of course)
- Go to space
Either ‘You Make My Dreams’ by Hall and Oates or ‘We Run This’ by Missy Elliot
Commissions Specialist. Primary responsibility is completing and paying out monthly commissions to our agents.
I was born and raised in Phoenix Arizona. I currently live in North Peoria area with my husband, son, and our lab/german shepherd dog.
My proudest accomplishment was becoming a mom.
I am very task oriented. I make lists and cross things off as I go. It helps me feel accomplished as well as to not forget anything!
If I could meet with any one person, it would be my grandfather. He passed when I was young and I feel like there was still so much I could have learned from him. He was the most genuine, kind, warm, and level headed soul I have ever met.
- Going on my honeymoon. (My wedding was the very last wedding to be held before COVID. We had a 2 week cruise from Ireland to Iceland, Scotland, and London that we had to cancel!)
- Visit Disney World with my son.
- Own a Vacation home in Telluride, CO where we could go snowboarding whenever we wanted to.
ME! by Taylor Swift